2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, November 30, 2013

Horsing Around

Hi there.  I have a birthday card that I made for one of Kierstynne's friends to show y'all today.  She is obsessed with horses.  She is even taking riding lessons now.  Dani loves them.

I decided to go with black and white for this card.  I used the running horse from the Inkadinkado set "Horses".  I inked up the stamp with Versafine Black Onyx ink and stamped it three times without reinking.  This gives the appearance of the horse running across the page.  The sentiment is The Paper Studio "Clearly Speaking".  I added some black and white gingham ribbon and three black rhinestones to finish off the card.

Dani's party was a Thanksgiving morning breakfast and when she saw this card, she had a fit.  Yeah, she loved it.

Thanks for stopping in.  I hope y'all have a great night and keep warm.  God bless y'all.

2 comments:

  1. wow that's really a stunning card!!! Just adore how you have stamped that horse ;o) My daughter would kill for that stamp lol she really loves horses too! I'm going to have to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and love that restamping without reinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.