2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, November 2, 2013

Super Saturday with Paper A La Mode

Welcome to another challenge with Paper A La Mode on the Outlawz ning site.  If you haven't checked us out, please go here.  Now, you do have to sign up to be part of the site, but once you do, you have access to all the challenges.

Our challenge this week is from Debbie and she chose Snowmen as our theme.  We also have started having sponsors on our little group and this week our fab sponsor is Sherry from A Random Fan Digi Stamps.  The prize?? 2 images from her store.  Just like the rest of the Outlawz groups, we pick winners on a monthly basis.  So, if you win this week's challenge, you will receive your images the first of December.

Here's what I came up with....

This is the front of the card.  I used two The Paper Studio punches to create the window.  The papers are from Recollections. (That cute little snowman you can see through the window, part of a piece of patterned paper.)  The stamp on the front is a Studio G and I used some Sakura Glitter pens on him and added three blue gems for buttons.  The snowflakes are from a pack of table decorations that I got at the Dollar Store a couple years ago and I just added some gems onto them.  I added some glitter pen to a few of the snowflakes on the patterned paper too.


Here's the inside:

I kept the punched out pieces of the front and used them for a sentiment mat on the inside.  I stamped in Memento Bahama Blue ink and used a stamp from my collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will decide to join us at Paper A La  Mode.  Maybe you will be our weekly winner.  

Next week our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis...y'all know how much I love his work...yeah..RSD..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.