2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, November 2, 2013

Today....

Hello there!  I'm glad you stopped by.  This post is strickly an update of what's been going on here.  No pics, no cards, no projects.  Sorry to disappoint.

Today, my MIL came down and helped Tim and I put in some new carpet.  I'm hurting, but it was worth it.  I cannot believe how much of a difference light colored carpet makes.  Our living room had a red/burgundy colored carpet that had been in this house for about 20 years.  I called it Whore Red.  It really did look like something that would be in a brothel.  But, now, it's light and airy.  Our new carpet is a beige color and because we have paneling in the house, it used to look dark and dreary.  Not any more.  I love it!  We also had enough carpet left to do the dining room.

I went to Walmart and bought what I need to make my own ink pad storage system.  I have been eyeing up You Tube videos and finally decided to make one.  I'm excited and will take pics along the way as well as link up the video that I followed.  I should have that posted by the first of the week.

Kierstynne is feeling better, thank God.  She was so sick this past week.  Back to school on Monday. Yippee!!

For those of you who didn't know, my granny turned 90 on Monday, the 28th.  She is such a special lady. She even had her picture in the local paper back home.  She had a wonderful day..lots of cards, phone calls, two birthday cakes, and a special dinner at Ruth Chris' Steak House.  Happy Birthday, Granny...can't wait to celebrate 100 with you!!

Well,that's about it for now.  Just wanted to give y'all a bit of an update of my life.  See ya next time.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your granny, that is something special. :) Emily, thank you for your kind comments on my blog - especially today. You're a sweetheart. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing all you have posted since the 31 days ended, and now new carpeting - you need to take a day off! A hot bath and some soft music are in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally couldn't agree more..LOL I've tried talking my husband into letting me schedule a massage too..

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.