2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 17, 2014

Mondays with Digi Darla

Hello again.  Thanks so much for stopping by today. We begin a new challenge at Digi Darla


After a lot of thought, we've decided to make some changes at Digi Darla's. Effective Monday, March 3, the challenge will go from weekly to bi-weekly. This will allow more crafty time for you! We will also be making some other small changes as well:
  1. ONE entry per challenge please
  2. ALL images welcome, Digi Darla image gets you 2 entries
  3. Only 5 images will be given away to ONE winner (no longer 2)
We hope that you will understand and still continue to join us. We think this is a good change, as a lot of challenges run bi-weekly or even monthly and it allows more time to get a project in and less stress to get it there! 


I think this new change is going to be a great thing. I am looking forward to it.  It's going to hopefully pull in more entries as well as make it a bit easier on the DT.  I hope y'all will still join us for our challenges.

Our challenge this week is "Sympathy" with a photo inspiration.


These are some beautiful flowers.  I know that these types of cards are sometimes hard to create, but, unfortunately we all need them at one time or another.  Personally, I hate sympathy cards.  I would much rather receive a "Thinking of You", "Your in my Prayers" or something like that.  I think it just brings much sadness to a person to receive a sympathy card.  

Here's what I created:
This little notecard is smaller than an A2 size card and as you can see, nowhere will you find the word "sympathy".  

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Large Bloomer--Digi Darla
Sentiment: Digi Darla
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Colorbok, GP
Papers: DCWV
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Spellbinders Large Classic Scalloped Squares, Spellbinders Large Classic Circles, Cuttlebug

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.