2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sad News

Hello my faithful followers.  I have some sad news that I want to share with y'all.  My Granny, who raised me, is living out her last days.  She is in comfort care now and pretty much just existing. She can't eat, can't really move around, has an infection that the doctors cannot find, three bed sores and gangrene has set in on her remaining foot.  I am leaving for Virginia on Saturday to go see her.  I was able to speak with her on the phone this morning and let her know that I am coming and that I love her.  I'm not sure how much posting I will get done.  I am trying to catch up and get ahead on my design team cards so that I will not have to worry about them for a few weeks.  

I will be back as soon as possible here on my blog. Take care of yourselves and God bless y'all.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear this Emily. You and family are in my prayers - be safe going to Virginia and back. God bless! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry to hear this news. I am glad you will have some time with your Granny and that you will be there in her last days.

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Em. Will be sending up lots of prayers for you, and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun just to say take very good care of yourself and don t be worrying about the Blog Challenges sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.