2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #46

Welcome to my blog.  Thanks for joining me today.  It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge at 

Clear It Out.  Our theme this week is BIRTHDAY and our stash item is to use GLOSSY ACCENTS.

Our sponsor for this challenge is 




It's very hard to see, but my Glossy Accents is in the middle of the flowers.  I don't know why my pictures are coming out so dark.  I have plenty of light, but all my pics are dark.  I guess I should have my camera looked at.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I truly appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day.  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Just love the wonderful flower image and the scrumptious bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.