2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, September 19, 2014

QKR Stampede's #105

Good Morning!  Thanks for joining me.
Today begins our 105th challenge at

Our theme this week is
"FALL COLORS"

Remember, we now have two winners plus the Top 5.


These sweet characters are Digi #9206, Autumn Friends.  They can be found here in the store.

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a great Friday.  We are off to Roba's Family Fun Farm today for an outing with Kierstynne's home school. They have the cutest little pig races you have ever seen.  That's my favorite part!

Enjoy your day!  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I LOve your image Emily..
    FABulous colours and a fun sentiment.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.