2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #214

Happy Tuesday.  Thanks for joining me today.  I hope y'all are having a good day.

Today starts a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown and our theme is NEW HOME.

We have a great sponsor for this challenge:  My Grafico




I used this cute little snail who looks like he's moving to a new home on this log.  I used my mini scoreboard to create a frame for the images.

Thanks again for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Emily!! I really love the choice of papers you've used with these images!! Such a cute little snail next to his log home! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em and it is really beautiful hun love it really warm and cosy feel to it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so warm and welcoming! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.